Are you curious, inquisitive, and mischievous? Do you want to contribute to the creation of applications that people love? Do you want your creative ideas to be listened to, heard, and implemented? At Dialexa, you can do all of this and more as you work on a variety of projects and technologies in an Agile environment. You will be a champion of using data to draw insights and make key decisions about product strategy, feature prioritization, business impacts, and user experience. Are you up to the challenge?
Dialexa is expanding and growing our reputation for high-quality, end-to-end technology product development. We develop for a wide array of technology platforms and frameworks including mobile, web, Internet of Things (IoT), wearables, and embedded devices. We have an awesome culture that includes perks such as fun quarterly team outings, healthcare benefits, PTO, wellness programs, and much, much more. To learn more about Dialexa, please visit www.dialexa.com
Things that will excite you as you create great solutions for our clients
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem-solving.
- Switching between hands-on work and a 10,000 ft. view of a project.
- Immersing in our clients’ business challenges and using data to find creative solutions.
- Analyze large amounts of data to draw out key trends and patterns.
- Working with our clients to help them become more data-driven in their product strategy and execution.
- Utilizing quantitative methods to create data-driven personas.
- Creating market, competitive, or customer insights through data collection and analysis.
- Designing, conducting, and reporting on mixed methods research.
- Collaborating with client and Dialexa product teams through all phases of product research, design, development, and launch
- Interpreting data and drawing key conclusions to create a narrative and tell a story.
- A high level of autonomy and responsibility in the success of a project.
Expectations (the more the better - we want great talent!)
Experience designing and conducting mixed methods research
- Experience designing questionnaires, discussion guides, and other research assets
- Experience building online surveys using a tool such as Alchemer, Qualtrics, or Sawtooth Lighthouse Studio
- Experience using panels to recruit participants for quantitative research
- Experience with analyzing survey data, deriving insights, and delivering a compelling report to stakeholders
Experience conducting exploratory data analysis and using common modeling techniques
- Experience with extracting, cleaning, and transforming multiple data sets
- Experience with summarizing data sets, creating calculated fields, and applying simple modeling techniques
- Experience with visualizing data and deriving actionable insights from data
Experience working with clients and stakeholders to define their research or analytics problems, align on a solution, and deliver that solution
- Experience with proposing research or analytic methodologies to non-technical clients
- Experience with managing a client’s expectations and their feedback throughout an engagement
- Experience with presenting work to clients and stakeholders