We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help our customers explore their healthcare data, understand how to improve the health of the population and bring down the cost of healthcare.
A Day in the Life
- Play with and transform data.
- Work towards creating easy-to-digest analytical reports for US healthcare customers.
- Design and build interfaces that facilitate workflows between Data Activation Platform and client third party systems as scoped while complying with respective standards and industry best practices.
- Define and document best practices along with thorough message specifications.
- Monitor and tune the configuration of interfaces for high availability once deployed in production environments.
- Understand Innovaccer data warehousing concepts and implement best practices.
- Work on creating in-house predictive models to forecast medical events.
What You Need
- 5+ years in an analytics role in data services/product firm.
- Data modeling ability - knowledge of different data modeling concepts.
- Hands-on experience in creating statistical models; understanding when to use which model to fit the data better.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and able to write complex SQL queries.
- Exposure to Python Libraries - Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-Learn.
- Hands-on experience with BI tools such as Power BI / Tableau / Sisense.
- Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, and success in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup environment.
- Extensive experience relaying technical and non-technical information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellence in multitasking and managing multiple high-priority customer engagements at once.
- Ability to assess complex client environments and workflows and arrive at integration solutions to satisfy seamless experience between our platform and theirs.
- Ability to mentor junior team members and introduce industry expertise and best practices across integration development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science. An advanced degree in any of the areas above would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL, and PowerBI / Tableau / Sisense.
- Experience in US Healthcare
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.