Do you love the travel industry and are willing to join an international company?
We are growing and looking for great talent like you for our Hotel Strategy team.
(Mandatory residency in Portugal during application)
The scope of duties and responsibilities is built based upon those of the Data Entry, with analytical focus to deliver best pricing strategy suggestions.
- Actively monitor pricing and inventory for major markets, always ensuring that the company delivers significant value and maintains its competitive advantage for hotels and resorts.
- Regularly update rates for DOW (dates of week) pricing files for each market’s top producing properties and relevant competitive sets (resorts have big price fluctuation of rates between weekdays and weekends) and have a good knowledge of the market.
- Uphold a strict data-driven approach to decision making by utilizing Excel, Power BI or (Use and read capacity), Tableau, and other quantitative tools to dissect key information.
- Make recommendations to maximize product revenue and profits while supporting sales and membership programs.
- Monitor external trends and develop plans to adjust or react to macro and micro-level market events and conditions (Events that influence rates, ex. Super Bowl).
- Partner with various internal departments to build strong bridges across the organization.
- Support all existing third-party relationships and assist analyzing new business opportunities.
- Assist Global Director of Pricing Strategy with complex projects and other ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Business or Tourism)
- Knowledge in Math/Statistics highly preferred
- Prior Pricing and Revenue Management experience preferred, preferably in hotel, timeshare, or similar hospitality vertical
- Advanced Excel
- Power BI or Tableau skills (read, use and export information)
- Ability to work both independently and cross-functionally to achieve goals
Compensation & Perks:
- Base salary + 2 extra months of salary
- Food allowance (average of 150€/month)
- Performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel & Lifestyle Discounted Rates and Benefits
- Volunteer Time Off
- Inclusive Family Benefit
- Professional growth
- Awards and recognitions
- Multicultural international environment
IT Requirements for Remote Work:
- Must be a currently supported version of Windows PC, or Laptop (Mac Book Mojave 14.10 or higher, NO Mac Surface Pro, NO Chrome Book or NO Tablets)
- Windows 10
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or higher dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 350MB of free space
- Internet with 40Mbps Upload and 40Mbps Download for VoIP (Ethernet connection is a must)
- Headset USB with Noise Cancelling, similar to Plantronics C3220 or Jabra ENC010
- USB Camera or in-Built laptop camera
- A screenshot from https://www.speedtest.net/ will be requested during the recruitment process to confirm your internet speed
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious - Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real - Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it - Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together - Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best