Manager, Marketing Analytics, Seattle, WA
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you?
We are currently seeking a Discipline Lead for our Marketing Analytics focus. This team supports our global marketing campaigns by providing high quality data visualizations and insights to our clients. The Marketing Analytics team also provides recommendations to clients on how best to track customer engagement and how to measure success. We leverage low-code tools and automation where possible to enable accurate, timely data. The team is primarily made up of analysts with solid technical skills and a desire to connect stakeholders directly to the data they need with as little friction as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver reports and insights to clients and the marketing team
- Ensure the data being collected is relevant and accurate
- Oversee the technical toolset (data pipelines, code repos, documentation) shared between clients to enable automated data collection and aggregation
- Participate in New business opportunities and qualify them by understanding client requirements
- Support several projects in streamlining the requirements and guiding the team (internal team and the client) towards consensus
- Work with a Project Managers to estimate hours required and timelines for report delivery
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working in analytics with a marketing focus
- Experience with the technical details of tracking user engagement in marketing campaigns (Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch, Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge of data visualization best practices and familiarity with creating visualizations in at least one of the following: Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau
- Experience with low-code automation toolkits like Stitch Data, MSFT Power Automate, or similar
- A foundational understanding of how to web based marketing functions are executed such as Lead Generation forms, Web Analytics implementation, and programmatic email.
- Experience in cloud-based data warehousing (Big Query or Azure SQL Server preferred)
- Strong communication skills and a propensity to follow up and follow through
- The ability to translate business requirements into quantifiable analyst tasks to establish level of effort
Who you are:
- You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles.
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the consumer story.
Designit is a results-oriented CX Solutions firm designing premium customer experiences. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.