Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a smart, high-energy professional to take part of the Marketing Data Engineer team within CRM. You will be responsible for driving growth Payoneer worldwide through the implementation and optimization of effective campaigns for every step of the customer journey. The role requires excellent technical knowledge of campaign management tools and analytical systems, together with a well-rounded marketing mind.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Plan, build and implement marketing campaigns using complex SQL as part of our CRM platform, while emphasizing accuracy, efficiency and performance
- The campaigns you implement will welcome new customers, increase customer lifetime value and prevent churn (conversion/retention/win-back)
- Optimize and support existing processes and campaigns
- Execute segmented marketing activities, targeted at deepening and strengthening customer relation
- Create and maintain in-depth reports for the CRM team in order to monitor the various campaigns activity
- Optimize the Marketing Data interfaces and the integration with other systems within the Payoneer infrastructure
- Create customer loyalty (on the customer side) and extension of the customer’s life expectancy
- Create work processes with other functions within the company (across Marketing, R&D, Product, Business, Operations and Customer Care, understanding the needs and complexities in order to provide technological solutions
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent – a must.
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL on a deep level – a must
- Excellent analytical and technical capabilities
- Good organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines and pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with information system, databases, data mining, ETL, DWH, BI and SSRS– big advantage
- Advanced Excel skills – VBA, familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques (SPSS, SAS) - an advantage
- Experience in working with different communication channels (email, SMS, popup, push notification etc.) and campaign management systems is an advantage
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.