Circles.Life revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital telco, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, Circles.Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover is the first of many more.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Do you want to get firsthand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates and be part of building disruptive technology? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
We have an opening for a Business Operations Specialist who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure in a hyper-growth environment in Singapore.
As a key member of the Operations team, the Telecom Billing Specialist is responsible for overseeing execution of end to end billing operations responsibilities
- Ensure trial and live billing happens without billing error rate
- Monthly sending of customer bills and daily payment collection
- Sending of payment reminders and other billing notifications to customers
- Apply waivers and refunds
- Management of chargeback disputes raised by customers
- Liaise with debt collection agency for payment collection and following up on debtor statuses
- Ensure all SLA’s are met for all activities relating to bill cycle processing on an end to end basis (preceding and post billing cycle)
- Be able to investigate issues, quantify impact, mitigation and overall plan for resolution
- Manage Implementation and execution of necessary scripts/procedures/processes needed to ensure billing and payment assurance
- Create, monitor and complete work requests relating to Billing and Payment runs
- Communication with multiple teams and assignment of new work requests to different functions/departments as needed for bill cycle processing
- Manage testing of billing and payment processes relating to patches/releases application
- Participate in any maintenance activities
- Analysis of billing related Net Promoter Score and tickets raised to Customer Service and proactively drive initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Analysis of monthly customer default rates and determine areas of improvement for revenue collection, working with teams to implement initiatives to improve collection performance
- Weekly and monthly reporting of billing KPIs
- Communicate to Management and relevant stakeholders towards overall planning, improvements etc. on a regular basis
- Responsible for end to end resolution of billing issues across all stakeholders
- 24/7 On call support for issues related to billing, payments runs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, Japanese (good to have)
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); familiarity with databases, SQL, Linux/Unix will be an advantage.
- Telecom background with 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of billing operations and / or Oracle Telecom billing systems.
- Excellent communication ability and being able to work in teams and with other departments
- Organizational and time-management skills along with an eye for detail
- A strong focus on delivering value to customers
- Knowledge of Billing/Financial Systems
- Capable of understanding functionality and impact of upstream/downstream applications towards the billing system
What’s on offer:
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Opportunity to shape how the future of telco and beyond will look like.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.