To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We’re looking for a Bilingual Marketing Manager who will have the opportunity to work with a world-class team of marketers, sales leaders, and resellers, advance channel marketing programs and results, and be part of a category-creating hardware company.
Formlabs has a network of over 50 partners throughout the Americas, who work across geographies and verticals in North America and Latin America. Channel Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive channel revenue by enabling partners and working together with them on generating demand and amplifying the Formlabs brand.
We are looking for an energetic Bilingual Marketing Manager to support the local implementation of global marketing programs and the design and execution of regional campaigns in English and Spanish.
If you enjoy working with international teams, have an exceptional “can-do” attitude, and have fun driving end-to-end projects, we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Work closely with the North and Latin America Channel Sales team and Channel Partners to plan, execute, and report on marketing programs focused on demand generation for North America and Latin America markets.
- Develop marketing programs and adapt/localize global partner enablement assets, product materials, and marketing content.
- Manage communications with partners including email, training webinars, and quarterly update webinars.
- Setup webinar landing pages, image assets, and manage imports of channel leads to Marketo database.
- 4+ years of experience working with channel partners for enablement, demand generation, and measurement activities.
- Understanding of Market Development Funding from planning through claims and reporting.
- Previous experience generating leads for channel partners and coordinating with direct sales marketing programs highly desired.
- Background developing and managing yearly strategic plans, adjusting quarterly based on corporate priorities.
- Ability to fluently speak and write English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Self-starter attitude -- A desire to solve problems on your own and within a team setting, along with a desire to learn from others and ask questions when needed.
- Not afraid to dive deep into technical programs: from using web CMS to building emails in Marketo and running webinars.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great copywriting skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of the 3D printing industry
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.