Comperemedia is the premier source for monitoring competitive intelligence. The Insights team is looking for a strong Senior Analyst to be a part a new initiative to launch a new offering to our clients, starting with the Paid Search Report Library. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a project from the very beginning, with the opportunity to adapt and change the offering as we gain knowledge of the market. The analyst will envision, prepare and deliver research findings on Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing to our suite of financial services clients. The successful candidate will be able to check, produce, and deliver reports using paid search data. This analyst must combine paid search expertise with strong analysis and data visualization skills. Our analysts are tasked with challenging our clients’ thinking by providing fresh insight and analysis based on our proprietary data and market research.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Authoring Insights-Driven Reports: Writing syndicated market research reports, based on in-house data and other best-in-class sources of competitive marketing intelligence to inform financial services clients about paid search strategies
- Identifying Market and Consumer Trends: Spotting trends and telling a story with the data on companies are utilizing paid search, how it fits into their overall marketing strategies and tactics, including emerging and not yet widely adopted trends.
- Giving Clients Actionable Insights: Delivering insightful, visually interesting reports for clients with implications and next steps
- Engaging with Clients: Presenting insights in-person, over the phone, and via webinar to clients
- Managing Deadlines: Tracking and adhering to timelines and deliverables for long and short-term projects
- Thought Leadership: Stay on top of channel trends, be proactive in sharing your insights and predictions with clients, and also through webinars, client presentations, blogs, social media and press. Be the person who starts the conversations, as well as joining existing conversations, and challenging existing strategies and schools of thought.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Experience and Understanding of the Paid Search: You’re well-versed in paid search marketing strategies; meaning you’ve supported brand or reported on paid search efforts, trends, and recent shifts. You understand the space, where it’s headed, and white space opportunities.
- Commercially-Minded: You have a demonstrated talent for analytical thinking with an instinct for commercial opportunities, taking the client’s business objectives and ensuring you are asking the right questions to get the best results.
- Data-Driven: You have at least five plus years of professional experience of client side or agency experience in digital channel marketing such as display, social, affiliate marketing, and SEO and the ability to make data driven recommendations and decisions. Strong Excel skills are a must, including pivot tables, vlook-ups, and comfort working with very large data sets at one time.
- A Storyteller: You are able to pull various types of data sets into a story, with experience weaving compelling narratives to meet objectives.
- Naturally Curious: You are always drawn to knowing the “why” behind things and great at digging into the data to pull out key points of interest.
- Can-do Attitude: You have a positive attitude and are a self-starter, eager to learn and develop in and beyond this role.
- Multi-tasker: You can pivot on a moment’s notice; managing multiple projects and varying timelines to make sure client deadlines for each project are met. Strong organizational and problem solving skills are a must.
- Great Communicator: You are able to read your audience to effectively engage and adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner.
- Collaborator: You take pride in the team you are a part of and the work you produce. Cultivating professional relationships with your colleagues is important and you are constantly finding innovative and unique ways to create an exceptional work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets