The Segment Success Analyst role at Signifyd is where you will work with some of our most important customers. You will have opportunities to assist with multiple projects ranging from customer success initiatives to providing thought leadership to customers. We are looking for team members who are excited to learn our platform and become fluent in fraud, e-commerce and payments where we provide value. As a trusted advisor with a deep product and industry knowledge, you'll be able understand customers' business objectives and help them optimize performance.
- Work independently with customers to onboard and educate them on Signifyd’s platform post-implementation and build great customer relationships.
- Develop deep technical understanding of Signifyd’s plugins and APIs to provide best practices, troubleshooting to customers after go-live.
- Drive customer success initiatives and effectively manage a book of business owning targets on adoption, renewals, retention and advocacy.
- Escalate unresolved customer issues to the appropriate cross-functional teams (Support, Billing, Claims, Chargebacks, Implementations, Client Services, Engineering)
- Conduct data analysis using Salesforce/Looker/Excel and understand customer insights to proactively manage customer retention and expansion
- Create customer-facing as well as internal presentations independently
Requirements for position:
- A Bachelor's degree 2:2 or higher in any discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role or experience in customer success, support
- 1-2 years of project management experience with project planning; including information analysis, task assignment, execution, troubleshooting, evaluation and progress presentations (internship included)
- Master Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated competency in analyzing data and leading customer facing initiatives
- Nice to have: Salesforce, Looker experience, background in eCommerce, Payments and/or Fraud
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $70,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag