Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
The Senior Data Scientist develops algorithms and assesses/selects methodologies, such as linear regression, machine-leaning, and forecasting, to help Government agencies’ achieve better quality. Candidates must have experience with Tableau and SQL Server, or similar tools. This person loves using data to solve problems and has proven experience in consulting. Candidates must have 5+ years of experience applying analytical techniques and utilizing visual analytics tools to present findings and provide recommendations in collaboration with clients.
This position is based in Huntsville, AL.
- Develop algorithms and assess methodologies such as linear regression, machine-leaning, and forecasting
- Design, develop, and deploy advanced analytics in support of knowledge discovery/link analysis for law enforcement purposes
- Utilize the extract, transform and load (ETL) processes on different websites
- Join our consulting practice to support projects and company growth initiatives, managing multiple workstreams at one time
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to our learning culture, where people put team, client, and company interest ahead of their own, by demonstrating interest in supervising and supporting the growth of others
- 5+ years of experience converting, ingesting, and integrating data into timely and actionable analysis using open web, dark web, and websites hosted outside of the US
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and deploying advanced analytics in support of knowledge discovery/link analysis for law enforcement purposes
- Ability to assess and understand data sources, then identify and mitigate issues to improve the quality of the data so that it can be used for quantitative and qualitative analytics
- Skilled at deriving meaningful and actionable recommendations from analytical work products to improve business processes
- Proven to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, and complex work environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
- Technologically savvy, especially with Microsoft products and use of collaboration tools (SharePoint preferred)
- Desire to join a consulting firm and learn business concepts; loves to collaborate and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Clearance: US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship) / ability to obtain a security clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in quantitative discipline such as computer science, data science, statistics, or mathematics
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
- 5+ years of experience working with analytical techniques, relational databases, data modelling, and data visualization
- Experience in structured and unstructured data analysis, comprehensive link analysis, trend analysis, and visual analysis, with experience developing and applying SQL scripts
- Experience in Python or R
- Experience working within DHS or a law enforcement environment
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V