What is Mavrck?
Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling global consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers, advocates, referrers, and loyalists to create trusted content and insights for customer journey touchpoints at scale. Using its self-service influencer manager, Mavrck allows marketers to take an automated and performance-based approach to influencer marketing.
Founded in 2014, Mavrck has offices in Boston and Denver. Mavrck's platform has been recognized for its superior offering by the Shorty Awards and Retail TouchPoints' Retail Innovator Awards, honored as "Best Influencer Marketing Platform" by Digiday, is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the enterprise on software review site G2, and was named to the 2019 and 2020 Inc. 5000. Mavrck was also named a "Leader" among the top influencer marketing platforms in Forrester's evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
Mavrck & Later
In March 2022, Mavrck acquired Vancouver-based social media marketing platform Later. Later is the leading social media marketing and commerce platform that helps small business owners and creators grow their brands and businesses online. With a unique combination of tools, machine-learning-based recommendations, and education, Later makes it easy to visually plan & schedule social content, drive traffic, and increase sales – empowering customers to turn their passions into possibilities
Together, we’re helping connect creators & marketers together to grow their social followings and businesses on social media.
We're looking for an experienced, mission-driven Senior Product Manager to join us in building meaningful connections between creators and brands. This person will work closely with engineering, design, product, and go to market teams at Mavrck. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with real autonomy and accountability for delivering business results. They will have a strong product background, a well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and a passion for advancing creators.
What you will be doing:
- Define strategy and objectives for Mavrck’s platform
- Drive improvements in customer satisfaction, and contribute to company growth
- Engage with brands to understand their needs, pain points, and wish lists, then build experiences that surprise and delight
- Drive a culture of experimentation and continuous improvement
- Create industry-leading products that define the future of brand partnerships
- Ship products within a cross-functional team, working closely with design, engineering, customer success, partnerships, marketing, and sales throughout the whole process
- Encourage and lead the team while moving quickly to deliver on business objectives and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Work directly with executives and founders as the voice of your product team
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- Improve creator satisfaction by developing needle moving products experiences
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- 4+ years of experience in product management of enterprise software
- Experience defining and advancing in key results associated with product team objectives
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and features from inception to delivery
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills
- Experience leveraging product analytics and running product experiments
- Comfort discussing technology concepts and experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative cross-team environment
- Ability to independently analyze data and derive actionable insights that lead to measurable improvement
- Marketing technology experience
- Expert data skills (SQL, data visualization, etc)
- Lead with Humility: We put what’s best for all ahead of what’s best for one - no big egos here.
- Adapt + Grow: We view uncertainty as opportunity and nimbly adapt.
- Make it Happen: We have big ambitions and the courage to achieve them.
- Succeed Together: We prioritize diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment - there’s a seat for everyone here.
- Celebrate: We bring an optimistic mindset into everything we do. We celebrate progress, each other, and unique perspectives.
Some perks of being on our team include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful!
- Flexible PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm !!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
Where we work
Mavrck is based in Boston, MA and hires employees remotely across the United States. Later is based in Vancouver, BC, with hub cities in Toronto, ON, and London, UK.
Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
We value diversity of thought; we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or age. Please let us know if you require any accommodations or support during the recruitment process.