Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Operations in order to help administer and improve data within the Salesforce instance of the organization and support all functions in the business to win revenue.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You will get to know all the members of the Sales Operations team - a Sales Operations Manager, a Director of Sales Operations, a Deal Desk Manager and Counsel, and a Deal Desk Coordinator. You will learn how each role contributes and works within the team to support revenue growth through renewals, expansion and new logo sales.
- First Month: You will begin to train in the Quorum Salesforce instance - learning business processes, how the system ties together, and how the business representatives use the system. You will shadow sales reps as they use the system as well as work with the Sales Operations Manager to get acclimated to the case management and sprint systems.
- First Six Months: You will take over the case management function in Salesforce - handling incoming Salesforce requests for maintenance, submitting larger requests to Jira, and working with team members to solve strategic and day-to-day problems in Salesforce.
- First Year: You will work with the Sales Operations Manager to build out enhancements for the Salesforce instance in sprints and focus on the day to day optimization of Salesforce for the team members who have access.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working with Salesforce and have likely earned your Salesforce administrator certification.
- You have honed the ability to perform data analyses, then convert your findings into simple data visualizations that clearly explain the opportunity or problem identified.
- You’re comfortable working independently to assess the downstream and upstream impacts of a Salesforce.com request.
- You’re equally comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders to scope and execute upon large-scale sales/post-sales process improvement projects.
- You have experience identifying a problem, developing several proposed solutions, working with stakeholders across multiple departments to build consensus around the best solution, and owning the execution of that solution.
- You take pride in your ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with many different types of people across an organization.
- You have experience implementing technical solutions, and are motivated to see projects through from research and requirements gathering to their delivery. You have an inquisitive mind and are self-motivated to learn and improve both yourself and the functions you support.
- You possess a positive solutions-oriented approach to solving challenges that come up working in a dynamic environment.
- You have experience working within an Agile environment.
About the Sales Operations Team
- We take pride in keeping the metaphorical train on its track at a high-growth start-up.
- We believe that precedent is not best practice—we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow. In doing so, we live by Quorum’s growth principles to Take the Lead and Own the Execution.
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members, clients, and vendors.
- We're close as a company—we work together, spend time together, and value each others' ideas and input.
Our Work Environment
- We are a hybrid team with flexible work options: work remotely or choose to come into our vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office in Washington DC.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- On Target Earnings: $100,000.00–125,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Base Salary: $95,000.00-$120,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation: Plus bonuses up to $5,000.00 based upon hitting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Company holidays plus additional company-wide days off for team members to rest and recharge
- Four Day Weekends for President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one designated day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Monthly professional development stipend
- One-time Work from Home Stipend
- 401k match
- Choice of trans-inclusive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Access to the CIGNA Ginger App to provide behavioral health coaching, therapy, psychiatry and self-care resources
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your own dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to email@example.com.