Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Manager – Production Control Business Process, Data & Analytics , you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds in all areas of Production Control & Logistics Organization, including but not limited to, inventory/warehousing, material handling/material flow, MRP, part/finished vehicle logistics - Lead Business Process identification, development, and implementation. Understands Production Control processes & methods, gather, organize, and analyze data from various systems to objectively support business & operations teams, supporting business decision; creating Business Insights, charts/tables, graphs & reports that help in decision making/intelligence & objectively measure KPI metrics. In addition to being SME in the above areas, this role will be responsible for performing and presenting various ad-hoc analyses including cost studies, location & optimization analysis, and root cause analyses. This person will be the PC&L conduit to IT & other cross functional teams for ERP, Business Planning & software needs required to manage optimal PC&L operations.
- Develop business plans for all PC&L areas that need system support. Work with business leaders to understand business requirements and translate these into clear business plans. Be the go-to person for all PC&L business needs.
- Working with operations leaders, identify processes and transactions that are manual and/or error prone, manpower intensive or time consuming and support conversion to semi or full data automation.
- Interpret business requirements and perform analysis to support strategic and tactical objectives.
- Analyze complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision makers.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve data mining, collection and interpretation.
- Identify and interpret trends & patterns in datasets to locate root cause drivers.
- Work with business teams to automate non-value add tasks and data collection for dashboards, working in collaboration with IT.
- Support PC&L business & operations teams in testing implementations and enhancements
- Work with IT to help system (s) development and implementation.
- Create ERP enhancements and reports that help in productivity, increase accuracy of data and supports KPIs.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders to support strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Guide PC&L business teams in developing, managing & maintaining KPIs and associated data, ensuring reliability, integrity and accuracy of data.
- Understand strategies, analyze options, develop solutions and present information for various ad hoc requests that impact all areas of logistics.
- Manage & maintain total business process flow (end to end) for PC&L.
- Research and recommend technologies to ensure new methods and processes support.
- Perform Cost – Benefit analyses and develop ROI (return on investment) business case for projects.
- Develop and enhance logistics cost model forecasting & metrics
- Establish control processes and guidelines for data maintenance for Production, Pre-Series, and Other Products
- Facilitate and coordinate PC&L data integrity concerns and provide a regular communication link back to stakeholders
- Create, and drive standardized template & format for PC&L documents and help track with revision control.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (graduate degree highly desired), in engineering or equivalent. Equivalent & relevant experience will be considered.
- 5+ years in each of these areas: Warehouse & Inventory Management/Control, Managing & implementing ERP (material systems), logistics/material operations.
- Understand Supply Chain Operations planning, forecasting, inputs, and assumptions necessary to complete analysis.
- Able to analyze, qualify and quantify issues objectively, and through analysis & research able to identify root causes and solutions.
- Strong computer skills in MS office and CAD tools.
- Good verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Able to articulate findings, concepts and ideas in a concise manner.
- Strong team orientation and cross functional attitude.
- Ability to create and present detailed and summary reports.
- Project skills, including analytics, implementation strategies, metric measurement and continuous monitoring or expectations and deliverables.
- Quick learner, Self starter, ability to work independently.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to communicate in a high-pressure environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel (frequency), drive a motor vehicle, communicate using telephone and e-mail
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to withstand exposure to solvents, fumes, heat, and odors normally associated with paint application.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Proven expertise in automotive industry experience is highly desired
- Analytical background preferred
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the automotive field and a commitment to global change
Annual Salary Range:
($120K - $152K DOE), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.