Precision for Medicine is seeking a talented Senior Clinical Data Associate to provide comprehensive data management support throughout all phases of the clinical trial data management process. Under direct supervision, you will ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), regulatory guidelines, and study-specific plans. This role encompasses a range of responsibilities, including data cleaning and reconciliations, database testing, quality control, and collaboration within a dynamic team environment.
The Senior Clinical Data Associate provides data management support and assistance in all aspects of
the clinical trial data management process from study start up to post database lock for assigned projects
under direct supervision. Standard Operating Procedures / Work Instructions (SOPs/WIs); regulatory
directives; study specific plans and guidelines will be followed. This position may perform database
development and testing, as well as additional data management activities.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• 4+ years’ experience within Data Management
• Bachelors within scientific/science background and combination of related experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Able to handle a variety of data management task and oversight.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Professional use of the English language; both written and oral.
• Basic knowledge of drug, device and/or biologic development and effective data management
• Experience in a clinical, scientific or healthcare discipline.
• Dictionary medical coding (MedDRA and WHODrug)
• Understanding of CDISC standards (CDASH, SDTM, ADaM, etc.…)
• Oncology and/or Orphan Drug therapeutic experience
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of ICH-GCP, relevant Precision Oncology SOPs, and regulatory
guidance, as well as the ability to implement and drive outcomes
• Motivates project team members to meet timelines and project goals
• Focuses on continuous improvement, including the ability to make proactive assessments on how
to make processes more efficient and people more effective
• Resolves project related problems and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines with minimal
• Exhibits a high degree of self-motivation, and can work and plan independently as well as in a
• Demonstrates an acceptable degree of professionalism, as evidenced by punctuality, ability to
deliver on commitments, an understanding of the service culture and positive interactions with
customers and teammates, including good interpersonal skills
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at QuestionForHR@precisionmedicinegrp.com.