- Starting hourly rate $15.00, with unlimited monthly commission potential.
- 3 weeks of required paid training (Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM)
- Call center hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 7AM – 9PM, actual shift will be determined at time of hire.
- Competitive benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more!
How will this role have an impact?
At Signify Health, we value and seek exceptional thinkers with the heart and humility to match. Join us on a mission to improve lives and make a lasting difference.
As part of the Signify Health’s Member Engagement team, you will contact members of various Medicare Advantage and Medicaid health plans by phone to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual healthcare evaluation. You will work diligently to meet department productivity, quality, and customer service goals.
This role will report to a Member Engagement Manager.
What will you do?
- Make an average of 50 outbound calls per hour placed by an automatic dialer system to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual health evaluation with a provider.
- Follow 20+ approved scripts, ensure members understand and are comfortable with the terms, and respond to rebuttals persuasively and with professional courtesy.
- Present a positive, professional, and high energy approach to clients, health plan members, and team members.
- Meet daily goals set by the department (i.e., 300-400 outbound dials per day, 24 appointments set per day, shift and attendance policy adherence, quality targets, etc.) in an office or remote environment.
- Adjust, reschedule, and cancel appointments with both members and contracted providers, as requested.
- Monitor performance results including appointments, calls, handle time, and productivity using designated reporting systems.
- Report member complaints and escalations immediately to Member Engagement Managers.
- Participate in peer side-by-side coaching as needed.
- Follow HIPAA and other security and privacy guidelines when handling protected health information accessed during normal work activities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 1+ year call center experience OR 2+ years general work experience required.
- Previous outbound call center or high volume experience working in a metrics driven environment, with an auto dialer, and/or using scripts is preferred.
- A desire to work in an efficient, results-oriented outbound call center environment.
- Persuasive with the ability to rebuttal while treating all health plan members with professional courtesy.
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational.
- Ability to adhere to a fixed daily schedule, including start, breaks, lunch, and end times.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems at the same time, while making calls.
- Proficiency in the English language
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans, Insurance starts the 1st of each month after the start date
- Bi-weekly pay with monthly commission bonus potential
- 401K, employee stock purchase program and tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount programs
Work From Home Requirements:
To qualify, you must have verified and reliable internet service with 10MB upload/download ability available in your home.
The company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, headset, etc.). All applicants must provide their own workspace furniture and ensure a quiet workspace.
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful completion of background check is required for this position.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com/our-story.