Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Can work Hybrid out of our New York office, Pittsburg PA office, Montreal Quebec office or Fremont CA office.
To further accelerate growth, Ivalua is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will manage, support, and execute on end-to-end digital tactics to support Ivalua’s Global Demand Generation and ABM initiatives. You will act as the central hub of collaboration for digital efforts across the growing Digital team. This role will instill best practices across the organization’s active campaigns and consistently hit or exceed channel, MQL, SQL, and pipeline goals.
This position reports directly to the Director of Digital Marketing who is based in New York, NY.
- Plan, support, and execute on digital marketing initiatives, including but not limited to SEO, email marketing, SEM, paid social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our paid social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and customer pathways
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and best practices. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 7+ years of experience in working on digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of B2B enterprise software and domain experience in Spend Management, Supply Chain, or Procurement software preferred but not required.
Join Ivalua today and procure a great future for your career!