Betsson Group needs a passionate and experienced Senior UX Designer to help us develop our extensive and growing portfolio. You’ll be part of a team working on External Platforms to deliver new products and services to make them more engaging for our customers.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission.
Together with the UX Lead, you will improve the Betting Experience by owning projects from start to finish, set benchmarks for what looks and feels great and translate this for stakeholders and developers. You will research and identify customer pain points and validate designs not just with our customers but also with our Betsson brands
The incumbent will define user and process flows, site structures and site maps and also perform other tasks as necessary.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Customer Focused UX - Engage with the Product team and customers to provide innovative and cross-device recommendations & solutions
- Prototypes - Design of high fidelity prototypes via Figma to share with stakeholders and developers, ironing out problems and refining designs before going to production
- Collaborate - Work closely with the UX Lead and other UX designers, UX researchers, Product owners, Project managers, Data analysts and business stakeholders to research, build and deliver your designs
- Research - Develop & maintain a deep understanding of our target market, target audiences, their behaviours, needs, passions and expectations
What we are looking for:
- A collaborative team player who takes initiative and responsibility for UX deliverables
- Customer and revenue focused design, UX that narrows in on Features that not only engage and benefit customers but help to drive revenues
- A methodical and lean user experience problem solver that understands user journeys from start to finish, with the ability and confidence to present this back to the business in a clean and simple way so that it can be understood by stakeholders
- Specializes in designing UI layouts and UX flows in their entirety for Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop devices to solve customer problems and speed up development. Experience with Native Applications for Apple and Android devices is a bonus
- Prototyping and Mobile device testing skills to validate UX, improve it, and present it back to the business. We’re a Mobile first business and so a proficiency in prototyping will give you the edge
- Iterative UX Design, you know how to prepare and release large scale designs, releasing these to developers in stages and seeing them through to completion
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team. As the role is mainly remote with access to the Malta or Estonia office, communication is key. Knowledge of Slack / Microsoft Teams / Click Up / Jira and being able to present your ideas professionally via video calls is required
- Knowledge of Web application and Mobile application UX design standards and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills to effectively communicate your design decisions and ideas in a professional manner
- Willingness to grow and develop your skills further while helping others
What's in it for you:
- UX Lead will help you to streamline designs and bring your projects to customers
- You will have access to the most up-to-date UX Tools, services, and equipment
- An experienced Product team will always be there to assist and to help you grow
- Project Managers will prioritize and manage workloads acting as the gatekeeper between you and the client
- UX Guild to offer additional feedback and support
- Researchers and Analytics experts will help you get more insights from customers
- Training and development budget will help you to keep improving in your role
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.