A Clinical Leader is responsible for assisting practices transition into value-based programs through implementing clinical programs and key practice transformation initiatives. A Clinical Leader troubleshoots lagging performance, assists in removing barriers, and facilitates client success in implementing the clinical programs.
Diversity and Inclusion are core values at Signify Health, and fostering a workplace culture reflective of that is critical to our continued success as an organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
- Provides training and coaching to clients based on specific program and client needs
- Facilitates client calls and acts as the subject matter expert for specific programs (Disease Management, Post-Acute Care, Care Management, HCC)
- Delivers educational content professionally and competently in both live participant venues and virtual platforms, internally and externally
- Conducts on-site meetings with practices, as needed
- Assist clients in implementation and progression utilizing process improvement tools
- Provides input into the building of new workflows that support a team-based approach to improving care
- Works closely with clients struggling to meet their objectives, removes barriers, and escalates issues to the Clinical Team Lead.
- Acts as a clinical expert on the use of claims & clinical data, including Signify Health Provider Enablement Platform
- Effectively partners with internal regional teams to align initiatives that progress the client towards their goals
- Participates in content & program development, learning and growth activities that expand on knowledge & expertise
- Understands motivational interviewing and provides ongoing coaching to clients are concepts
- Demonstrates the ability to translate professional knowledge to make recommendations for change in a consultant environment
- Demonstrates the ability to build on the strengths of themselves and others, using the ability to clinically think, and align vision with the mission of the client organization
- Demonstrates ability to engage stakeholders in identifying what works and what doesn't work within their organization to achieve self-determined change
- Demonstrates understanding of Population Health concept, software and tools
- Demonstrates the ability to instruct and mentor clinical staff & non-clinical staff on patient self-management promotion, utilizing adult learning theory and motivational interviewing principles
- Demonstrates general knowledge about healthcare quality, billing, compliance, licensing, and other regulatory issues
- Demonstrates continual learning skills through an examination of established research, best practice, and current healthcare trends
- Demonstrates professional practice behavior, provides mentoring/coaching of care coordinator's in client communities. Works in conjunction with Practice Improvement Manager and internal colleagues
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with B.S.N (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) or equivalent degree or Social Work license required
- Minimum of five years clinical experience
- Previous consulting or Population Health Management experience required
- Experience working with Accountable Care Organizations preferred
- Advanced training or certification in health coaching preferred
- Experience working with electronic health record systems, health IT, and data reports preferred
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.