Do you want the opportunity to leave a creative mark on a global tech brand? We’re looking for a highly-skilled brand designer with experience in both UI and brand design to join AppsFlyer’s fast-paced (but definitely fun) creative marketing team.
As a designer at AppsFlyer, you will work on a wide variety of online and offline projects and will be a part of a global creative team of 10 people, including brand designers, video and motion creators, and a copywriter.
This is a temporary position for maternity leave coverage
What you’ll do:
- Deliver high-level, eye-catching marketing materials for various platforms such as landing pages, microsites, social media, email, swag, banners, tradeshow booths, and printed goods
- Deal with complex topics and help make them digestible and approachable with design and creative thinking
- Work closely with different stakeholders; content, growth, product marketing, and HR departments, to solve problems and deliver our message in creative and engaging ways.
- Work under the guidance of a creative director
What you have:
- 4+ years experience in brand and marketing design for a leading brand agency or tech company
- Curiousity and not be afraid of technology or business terms
- Outstanding visual and UI design skills
- High proficiency in Figma and Adobe suite
- Experience with web design systems
- A strong portfolio showcasing branding and UI design work - Applications without portfolios will not be considered
- Highly organized and excellent communication skills
- High level of spoken and written English
As a global company operating from 20 offices worldwide, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
“As a Customer Obsessed company, we must first be Employee Obsessed. We need to make sure that we provide the team with the tools and resources they need to go All-In.” Oren Kaniel, CEO